Fine & Raw artisan chocolate
Fine & Raw has its birthplace in New York and its roots in Johannesburg. Jozi born and raised Daniel Sklaar started the raw chocolate business in New York five years ago, after becoming a raw foodist.
Website www.fineandraw.co.za/ Mobile 082 928 0944 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fine & Raw has its birthplace in New York and its roots in Johannesburg. Jozi born and raised Daniel Sklaar started the raw chocolate business in New York five years ago, after becoming a raw foodist. His sister Lara has now taken on the South African arm of the business which is thriving at various markets and in stores across the city.
Fine & Raw is about more than chocolate. Daniel and Lara believe chocolate adds fun to life, but they are also confident that they are promoting a product which protects the rainforests of South America. Cacao is a shade grown plant requiring a forest canopy to thrive, so the farmers maintain the rainforests that helps their product to grow. This is how Fine & Raw are succeeding in their mission to “save the world through silliness and chocolate!”
Not only are they known for their creamy chocolate delights, Lara also runs chocolate parties in Johannesburg, adding the element of silliness to their repertoire. And if you happen to be passing through New York, a trip to Daniel’s new Fine & Raw café in Brooklyn is a must.
You can buy Fine & Raw chocolate at Market on Main on Sundays, or contact Lara through their website. You can also buy around the country at selected stockists. Here is a complete listing of where to buy:
- Market on main | arts on main | Sunday 10am-3pm | jhb
- Neighbourgoods Market | Saturday 9am-3pm|73 Juta St | Braamfontein| jhb
- The Food lovers Market aka Fruit & Veg City Forways | Cnr Witkoppen & Cedar Rd | Fourways
- 5 Percent Green | Spar center 7th Street | Melville
- Health Works | Hyde Park Shopping Centre | Hyde Park
- Fresh Earth | 103 Komatie Road | Emmerentia
- Fruits & Roots | Hobart Corner Shopping Centre | cnr Hobart & Grosvenor Roads | Bryanston
- Voodoo lily cafe | Birdhaven Centre | 64 St Andrews Street | Melrose North
- Norman Goodfellows | 192 Oxford Road | Illovo
- Bodyrevival ozone clinic | 50 3rd Ave | Illovo
- Weleda | Naturally Yours Health Centre | 453 Cnr Main Rd & Culross Rd | Bryanston
- Sklaar, Laidler & Associates Physiotherapists| 15 Orpen Rd | byThe Glen shopping centre | Oakdene
- Naissance | 54 Van Buuren Road | Palm Views Unit 8 | Bedfordview
- Nutribalance | Sandton City
KwaZulu Natal Stockists
- Lifestyle Health | Lifestyle Shopping center | Ballito Bay
Cape Town Stockists
- Soaring Free Superfoods cafe | Westlake business park | Tokai
- Organic living | Shop 27B Constantia village shopping centre | Constantia
- Spades and Spoons | 23 Constantia Road | Wynberg
Port Elizabeth Stockists
- Pure and Simple | 9th Avenue Shopping Centre | Cnr.9th Avenue & Main Road | Walmer
- Cool Beenz Cafe | Shop 49 Checkers Centre | Cnr Stateway & Arrarat Streets | Welkom
Leave a comment
Click the 'Add your comment' button below to add a new comment about this business.